Soft Touch Breast Implants at DermSA
Only Natrelle® does gummy like this
Three cohesivities. Countless possibilitiesArtistry becomes reality with the most complete portfolio of cohesive gel breast implants.
The implant you select is criticalThe right implant can provide the upper pole fullness and contouring needed based on the desired breast shape.
The amount of upper pole fullness and contouring you need depends on available tissue.The amount of upper pole fullness and contouring an implant has depends on its cohesivity. No two women are alike—from the amount of tissue they have to their breast-shaping needs. Your artistic vision relies on your ability to shape the breasts. Make your vision a reality with Natrelle®.
Designed for the shape you envision
With the Natrelle® Cohesive Collection, you can shape your breasts based on their varying levels of available tissue coverage.
Three cohesivities. Countless possibilities.
Natrelle® offers the widest range of cohesivities for every breast, patient type, and aesthetic vision — whether it’s a reconstruction, revision, or augmentation.5
Designed to maintain upper pole fullness***
All Natrelle INSPIRA® Breast Implants are designed for upper pole fullness. How well that fullness is maintained when held upright depends on the implant’s cohesivity.
Natrelle® Gel Breast Implants maintained upper pole fullness.(6,†)
***Based on implant performance testing. Clinical signiﬁcance has not been established.
Designed for contouring that lasts(7*)
7* Based on implant performance testing. Clinical significance has not been established. Cohesivity determines how well an implant keeps its overall shape. An implant with highly cohesive gel will hold its contour more than an implant with responsive gel.(6,†)
Take creative control with 3 levels of cohesivity.
A shell that protects
Safety matters—from the outside in. The cohesive gel in Natrelle ® Gel breast implants is surrounded by a patented shell technology and a unique barrier layer.(7)
Natrelle® knows safety is important—that’s why Allergan has been evaluating the long-term safety and effectiveness of Natrelle® silicone-filled breast implants in patients since 1999.(7)
A shell that protects
Safety matters—from the outside in. The cohesive gel in Natrelle ® Gel breast implants is surrounded by a patented shell technology and a unique barrier layer.(7) Natrelle® knows safety is important—that’s why Allergan has been evaluating the long-term safety and effectiveness of Natrelle® silicone-filled breast implants in patients since 1999.(7)
A gel that stays
Cohesive gel in all Natrelle® Gel breast implants is designed to hold together.
When Natrelle® Gel implants are cut ex vivo and compressed, the gel moves back into the shell.
*Images for visual representation only. In vivo significance has not been established.
A more cohesive soft touch breast implant — what reconstruction you may need
*Implant selected: Natrelle ® 410 Style FF Implant dimensions: 475 cc volume, 13.5 cm base width, 14.0 cm height, 5.3 cm projection Photos provided by Dr Patricia McGuire. Individual results may vary.
“My patient is happy with her look—and that’s after 7 years. The highly cohesive gel in Natrelle® 410 makes a difference.” – Dr Patricia McGuire
Natrelle ® 410 with highly cohesive gel has low wrinkling/rippling rates: 6.2% in primary reconstruction patients through 10 years (n = 225).(8)
Now, the highly cohesive gel of Natrelle® 410 is available in a round gel.
*Implant selected: Natrelle INSPIRA® Cohesive Style TCM-405 Implant dimensions: 405 cc volume, 13.25 cm diameter, 4.4 cm projection. Photos provided by Dr Alex N. Mesbahi. Individual results may vary.“This patient came to me for a revision reconstruction and had very visible wrinkling/rippling. I could not have achieved these results without a more cohesive breast implant.” – Dr Alex N. Mesbahi
* Implant selected: Natrelle INSPIRA® Cohesive Style SCF-560. Implant dimensions: 560 cc volume, 13.50 cm diameter, 5.7 cm projection. Photos provided by Dr Mark L. Venturi. Individual results may vary.“My patient needed an implant designed for upper pole fullness—Natrelle INSPIRA® Cohesive delivered.” Dr Mark L. Venturi
Look and feel—what augmentation patients say they want most(9,*)
Implant selected: Natrelle ® 410 Style FM-395 Implant dimensions: 395 cc volume, 13.0 cm base width, 13.5 cm height, 4.8 cm projection Photos provided by Dr Bradley P. Bengtson. Individual results may vary.“I wanted to look like me—just with more volume.” – Patient 96% of primary augmentation patients were satisfied through 10 years with Natrelle ® 410 (n = 292).(8)
Implant selected: Natrelle INSPIRA® Cohesive Style SCM-310 Implant dimensions: 310 cc volume, 12.00 cm diameter, 4.0 cm projection Photos provided by Dr Allen Gabriel. Individual results may vary.“My breasts looked deflated after having kids. Now they have a full, contoured look that I love.” – Patient
Implant selected: Natrelle INSPIRA® Soft Touch Style TSM-345 Implant dimensions: 345 cc volume, 12.50 cm diameter, 4.2 cm projection Photos provided by Dr Charles Randquist. Individual results may vary.“I wanted fullness—especially at the top of my breasts. I’m so happy with my results.” – Patient
Shaping the future with you
Natrelle® is the #1 plastic surgery portfolio.10,11,*,†
Natrelle INSPIRA® Collection
#1 selected round gel implant collection in the US.10,*
#1 selected anatomical implant in the US.11,†
Natrelle® 133 Series
#1 selected tissue expander in the US.11,†
Natrelle INSPIRA® Cohesive
Most cohesive round gel breast implant in the US.5
*Based on surgeon survey data, December 2016 (N = 100). †Based on US market share data through November 2016 (N = 67).From Allergan—the leader in medical aesthetics.
- Breast augmentation for women at least 22 years old for silicone-filled implants. Breast augmentation for women at least 18 years old for saline-filled implants. Breast augmentation includes primary breast augmentation to increase breast size, as well as revision surgery to correct or improve the result of a primary breast augmentation surgery.
- Breast reconstruction. Breast reconstruction includes primary reconstruction to replace breast tissue that has been removed due to cancer or trauma or that has failed to develop properly due to a severe breast abnormality. Breast reconstruction also includes revision surgery to correct or improve the result of a primary breast reconstruction surgery.
- Women with active infection anywhere in their body.
- Women with existing cancer or precancer of their breast who have not received adequate treatment for those conditions.
- Women who are currently pregnant or nursing.
- Breast implants are not lifetime devices or necessarily a one-time surgery.
- Avoid damage during surgery: Care should be taken to avoid the use of excessive force and to minimize handling of the implant. Use care when using surgical instruments in proximity with the breast implant. For more information, please see the full Directions for Use.
- Autoimmune diseases (eg, lupus and scleroderma).
- A compromised immune system (eg, currently receiving immunosuppressive therapy).
- Planned chemotherapy following breast implant placement.
- Planned radiation therapy to the breast following breast implant placement.
- Conditions or medications that interfere with wound healing and blood clotting.
- Reduced blood supply to breast tissue.
- Clinical diagnosis of depression or other mental health disorders, including body dysmorphic disorder and eating disorders. Please discuss any history of mental health disorders prior to surgery. Patients with a diagnosis of depression, or other mental health disorders, should wait until resolution or stabilization of these conditions prior to undergoing breast implantation surgery.
- Breast reconstruction following mastectomy.
- Treatment of underdeveloped breasts.
- Treatment of soft tissue deformities.
- Who have an active infection or a residual gross tumor at the expansion site.
- Undergoing adjuvant radiation therapy.
- Whose physiological condition (eg, sensitive over- or underlying anatomy, obesity, smoking, diabetes, autoimmune disease, hypertension, chronic lung or severe cardiovascular disease, or osteogenesis imperfecta) or use of certain drugs (including those that interfere with blood clotting or affect tissue viability) poses an unduly high risk of surgical and/or postoperative complications.
- Who are psychologically unsuitable.
- DO NOT alter the tissue expander or use adulterated fill. Fill only with sterile saline for injection as described in INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE. DO NOT expose to contaminants.
- DO NOT expand if the pressure will compromise wound healing or vasculature of overlying tissue, or beyond patient or tissue tolerance.
- Active infection anywhere may increase risk of periprosthetic infection. Postoperative infections should be treated aggressively. Unresponsive or necrotizing infection may require premature removal.
- DO NOT use Natrelle ® 133Plus and 133 Tissue Expanders in patients who already have implanted devices that would be affected by a magnetic field (see Contraindications), because the MAGNA-SITE® integrated injection site contains a strong rare-earth, permanent magnet. Diagnostic testing with Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) is contraindicated in patients with Natrelle ® 133Plus and 133 Tissue Expanders in place. Please see additional Natrelle ® 133Plus and 133 Tissue Expanders Important Safety Information on following pages.
- Natrelle ® 133Plus and 133 Tissue Expanders are temporary, single-use only devices, and are not to be used for permanent implantation or beyond 6 months. Tissue expansion in breast reconstruction typically requires 4 months to 6 months.
- When using suturing tabs be careful to avoid piercing the shell. Use a new one if damage occurs. Please see additional Natrelle ® 133Plus and 133 Tissue Expanders Important Safety Information on back.